Catchy Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Established Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm Your one stop on the web for all your customized graphics!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE DEEPLY REGRET THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE CATCHY DESIGNS DOWN! ALL OF US HAVE TOO MUCH GOING ON PERSONALLY TO KEEP IT GOING LIKE IT SHOULD. OUR LAST DAY WILL BE SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH, 2011. WE WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR MAKING THE SITE A SUCCESS. WE HAVE ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AND DESIGNING FOR YOU! WE WILL BE SENDING OUT A MAILING WITH MORE INFORMATION THIS WEEK!!

Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becky
Admin
Admin

Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** Empty
PostSubject: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Here you go ladies, I will have the rest this afternoon gotta scoot to the Doc real quick and then will finish the others... Thanks for requesting!!!

:Kissy: :yay:

I made these with a white bg, if you would like it transparent just let me know, it won't be any problem to change it! Enjoy

Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** 02-10-2011ArielleQuickie
Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** 02-10-2011JustineQuickie
Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** 02-10-10
Back to top Go down
Becky
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Updated to include all pickups!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:24 am

Thank you got mine xxx
Back to top Go down
Becky
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:18 pm

your very welcome Zoe, thanks for requesting...
Back to top Go down
Becky
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm

I will leave this here until Sunday which will be about 10 days and then I am moving it to the unclaimed pickups and whomever does not snag theirs will not be able to request until they pick it up....
Back to top Go down
mom to justine and joshua

mom to justine and joshua

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 am

snagged mine ,sorry it took so long .thanks so much becky :thankie:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**   Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups** Empty

Back to top Go down

Loving Mom, Grandmother, etc. **pickups**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catchy Designs :: Quickies & Snaggables :: Quickie Pick ups-
Jump to: