Catchy Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Established Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm Your one stop on the web for all your customized graphics!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE DEEPLY REGRET THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE CATCHY DESIGNS DOWN! ALL OF US HAVE TOO MUCH GOING ON PERSONALLY TO KEEP IT GOING LIKE IT SHOULD. OUR LAST DAY WILL BE SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH, 2011. WE WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR MAKING THE SITE A SUCCESS. WE HAVE ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AND DESIGNING FOR YOU! WE WILL BE SENDING OUT A MAILING WITH MORE INFORMATION THIS WEEK!!

Claire's Gallery

Go down 
+2
Chrissy
Claire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire
Designer
Designer

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Adorable Work Claire :THUMUP:
Back to top Go down
Becky
Admin
Admin

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Sorry Claire, I just noticed that I hadn't complimented you on your gallery.. Anyway, I love your work.. You have improved 200% since I first met you and you started designing....
Back to top Go down
Claire
Designer
Designer

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

thanks becky xxx
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:57 pm

very nice work Claire :)
Back to top Go down
Teri

Teri

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Lovely gallery Claire :)
Back to top Go down
Kristy

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Very cute stuff Claire :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claire's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Gallery   Claire's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire's Gallery
Page 1 of 1